Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sharon Pearson: Photographer?

One of the hobbies I work on a lot is photography.  I've mostly taken photos around the city while I'm out on foot, or on the trains going from place to place. I also taken pictures while I was on the road constantly; but for privacy reasons, I cannot post their pictures online.  I took a few shots while I was out on a few cloudy days and here they are.
I think I was on the Brown Line heading to a friend's house. Photo taken by Sharon Pearson




I was on the #12 Roosevelt Rd. bus heading west. Photo taken by Sharon Pearson

On the Red Line looking east. Photo taken by Sharon Pearson


On the Red Line, looking east in Rogers Park. Photo taken by Sharon Pearson

On the campus of Northwestern University. I was tempted to lay on the ground and make angels. Photo taken by Sharon Pearson.

The pond over at Northwestern University. Photo taken by Sharon Pearson.
I plan on making a gallery filled with my amateur photography relatively soon.