Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sick!

I don't really have too much to say, as I lay here with  laryngitis.   I hope it goes away by Monday before I attend my classes.  Thanks to the ever-changing weather, I can't get the cold in my chest cleared up.  For now, I'll just climb back into bed and watch one of my favorite movies, Saturday Night Fever.



When I was in the Chicago Public School system and was sick, I would watch soap operas with my grandma until cartoons came on.  As I grew older, I discovered daytime talk shows and laughed at the phoniness of those shows.  I turned off the television and decided to read books, since Maury and Jerry Springer were killing my brain cells.

I need to get back in the bed and try not to talk too much or do a lot.  There's always homework that needs to be done.