Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's That Time

Last week, three invitations to open houses came to my home.  The first one was from Northwestern University, the second one came from Loyola University, and the third one came from DePaul University.  As a student who's about to graduate from a community college, I'm interested mostly in their programs for journalism.  I called each school, and accepted their invitations to come and see the schools before I filled out the applications and paid the fees. 

It's the time of year I need to plan out my personal essays and look deeper into schools I intend on transferring to once I graduate from Truman College.  I'm in my second-to-last semester of obtaining an Associate of the Arts degree and I want to be very sure of which school I want to attend next Fall. 

The first of the three schools I'm visiting at the end of the week is Northwestern. I have to get directions to the building on that campus I'm supposed to go to for the open house session.